A True Quantum Leap in Ozone Technology
- Efficient, compact, silent (25 kHz), safe, rugged, reliable, advanced precise linear control, with turn down to 1%.
- Maximum up-time, durable, commercial/industrial solution the ozone industry requires. Extensive two tier fault enunciation maximizes uptime and simplifies service diagnostics. Latched fault indicators retain fault status until serviced.
- Impervious to extremes in temperature, vibration and pressure.
- Low energy use, low oxygen volume requirements.
- Control electronics are accomplished via Custom designed power supply utilizing on board processors complete with I/O.
- Complex on board electronic short circuit protection.
- Military grade conformal coating eliminates problems associated with condensation and mold as well as greatly retarding damaged caused by accidental ozone exposure.
The Plasma Block® Technology Advantages
All Pinnacle system QuadBlocks® are constructed of aluminum for even heat distribution. Four Plasma Block® ozone generators are integrated into one QuadBlock® enclosure casing to maximize operational efficiency.
Plasma Block® has Pulse Density Modulation or PDM
The desire to precisely control the ozone output has always been an issue. The micro channel cell and power supply is designed to throttle the ozone output like a VFD varies the speed of a motor. PDM takes the analog signal and converts it to precise controllable digital signal. Ozone is produced on a linear curve down to 1%. Each generator in each block contains its own processors and serial interfaces. Any configuration of ozone application that an engineer or researcher can think of can be controlled by this process system.
23,000 Hertz Operational Frequency
You will hear of other cell designs operating at medium or high frequencies. This is generally 400 to 2000 hertz. At this frequency the generators produce a noise which can be very annoying. The Plasma Block® operating at 23,000 hertz is silent and as frequency increases the size of the components decrease. Some of the transformers we fit onto a circuit board our competitors house in their own separate enclosures.
Water Cooled Cell Design
The Plasma Block® Technology design is highly efficient due to computer designed cooling channels milled into the plasma block...This adds a tremendous savings in energy and maintenance.
Self Contained 3200 Volt Operation
The Plasma Block® is only operating around 3200 volts and the good news, it’s totally contained with no exposure to high voltages. Flashover is not possible with the Plasma Block® cell design. This is the only ozone generator design to receive the coveted UL listing and we enclose the blocks in our UL508A enclosures.
Startup and Shut Down Instantly
This block goes from full off to full on and off again in an instant. No System Warm Up Required. The Pinnacle design can startup and shut down instantly. With the oxygen system in standby mode, the generators are always ready to perform at peak efficiencies. All high voltage is safely contained completely within the plasma block.
Instant Ozone When Needed
Due to the Micro Channel™ design, high concentration ozone is always ready to operate at peak performance. Should the system require 100% ozone, Pinnacle’s architecture will start the plasma on demand and shut down the plasma as the system dictates.
Variable Ozone Output Option
Should there be a requirement for varying the ozone output, Pinnacle’s design can allow for a linear turn down to 1%. This is very unique in the industry and allows the operator to keep a very precise control based on the systems organic loading requirements, or other water chemistry needs. Backed by professional service and warranty Pinnacle Ozone remote monitoring and troubleshooting technology. Diagnostics can be run on each block remotely. The system is designed to operate while it trouble shoots and resolves problems.